All on X Implants
What is “All on X” and “Teeth in a Day”?
Dr. Edgar Alb gives patients stable, permanently anchored-in new teeth, with a one-day procedure using four to six dental implants. With this tooth replacement option, bone is preserved, smiles are restored and patients can eat whatever they want. Dr. Alb offers a permanent solution to your endless dental struggles, regaining your chewing power and confidence.
The All-on-X treatment concept utilizes four to six dental implants to attach your new set of permanent replacement teeth. The dental implants used in this procedure are specially designed for immediate function. This treatment is attractive to patients with failing teeth, unhappy denture wearers, or those in need of full upper and/or lower restorations.
The end result is a solid base of teeth that are fixed in place and are not removed. It means reduced healing times allowing our patients to regain their original youthful smile and original function faster, and more reliably. The All-on-X technique is FDA approved and has a long history of success.
What are the benefits of All-on-X implants?
All-on-X Dental Implants have a number of advantages over conventional dentures:
- No more ill-fitting dentures
- It eliminates denture adhesives
- Patients get back nearly 100 percent of natural chewing power
- The new teeth are permanently fixed in, and never have to come out of the mouth
- All-on-X immediately improves quality of life and self-confidence!
- It is a life-changing procedure
Who is a good candidate for the All-on-X, or Teeth in a Day, dental procedure?
- People with no teeth
- People with several failing or missing teeth
- People who are in need of multiple dental implants
- People who wear a denture
Are You Ready To Restore Your Smile?
Schedule a consultation today and reclaim the confidence to smile!